First off, I want to thank everyone who took the time to answer my question:
“What are your top two questions about starting and running a successful craft business?”
I received 164 responses to the survey, and received some tremendous questions about starting, running, and marketing a successful craft business.
I created that short survey to make sure that my new craft business guide answered all of your questions. So, I went back to my guide, and I'm in the process of updating it to reflect the information you wanted.
TOP TEN QUESTIONS ANSWERED
In addition, a couple of you sent me emails asking me to share some of the answers. And I thought,
So, I've compiled a short PDF report called…
“Top Ten Questions About Starting a Craft Business”
(pretty original title, huh?)
But, there is a catch. You will need to sign up for the pre-launch list to receive the report. I want to make sure the people who receive this free report are those who are truly interested in starting their own craft business.
To sign up for the pre-launch list, please go to:
This Special Report answers the following 10 questions:
- How Can I Start a Craft Business with Little or No Money?
- Can I Start a Craft Business Part-Time If I Have a Full-Time Job?
- Why Do I Need a Business Plan for My Craft Business?
- What Are the Legal Requirements for Starting My Craft Business?
- What Crafts Should I Sell?
- How Do I Find Suppliers?
- How Do I Price My Products?
- What is the Best Way to Promote My Craft Business?
- How Can I Make the Most of a Craft Show?
- How Do I Get My Business on the Web?
I'll be sending the Special Report out to everyone who is signed up for the list some time tomorrow. So hurry and get on the pre-launch list as soon as possible.
P.S. If you signed up for the pre-launch list after submitting your question, you're already on the list. If you're not sure, you can sign up again!